|About:||Inventory and Warehouse Management|
|When:||12:00 PM-03:00 PM|
|Total Hours:||0 hour(s)|
In this course, we will discuss the principles of Warehouse and Inventory Management including the below topics:
The purpose of inventory management
The life cycle of inventory
The impact of inventory management on supply chain
Aggregate Inventory Management
Stock Replenishment Systems
Stock Valuation Methods
Stages of Inventory Control
Warehouse key activities
Warehouse Location and Layout
Resources & equipment’s Required for warehouse operations
The importance of technological advancements (Including RFID) within a warehouse.
Warehouse Safety & Best Practices
- You will understand the principles of inventory management and how to replenish the inventory and reduce the overall cost.
- You will be able to manage inventory cycle counting process to improve overall inventory accuracy.
- You will learn the warehouse management activities and operations.
- You will be able to correctly choose the location and layout of the warehouse.
- You will get to know the latest technologies used in warehouse management.
- You will be able to keep your warehouse & workers safe and apply the best practices techniques in managing the warehouse.
This course is designed for whoever works in:
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Material Planning